Which ones to dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill-da-ho

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Me and the better half are planning our honeymoon for next spring,, april.. we have the cruise picked out. We plan on diving 3 of the 5 ports,, was wondering what everyone thought would be the best ports to dive..
Here's the ports Southern Caribbean: San Juan, Puerto Rico ; St. Thomas, USVI ; Dominica ; Barbados ; St. Lucia, WI ; Antigua ; St Kitts, WI ; San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thanks in advance, by the way, we're new divers,, less than 20 dives.
So any advanced dive suggestions I'd like to avoid, thanks again

San Juan, St Thomas and not Barbados. San Juan and St. Thomas for coral and wrecks. Barbados is just a big sand spit. Sorry I can't suggest a third. I didn't dive any of those.

Underwater Salaries in ST Thomas offers a 2 tank dive through most of the cruise lines. You 2 tank dive is composed of 1 dive is on a reef and 1 dive on a wreck. (The first dive your maximum depth is 60' on a reef and your 2nd is around 45' on a wreck.) The operation offers full gear including mask fins, & snorkel so you do not have to bring your own. The dive boat is 45' long with a 12' beam so there is plenty of room on board. You can call and talk to the staff if you want more infomation. 340-774-3737

thanks flashlight,, my next question was going to be witch dive boats/outfitters would anyone recomment. You beat me to it,,
Any other suggestions??

Dominica for sure. IMHO it beats all the others hands down.

But don't go with the cruise dive op, probably Dive Dominica. They run cattle boats. Instead book with Nature Island Diving. They will pick you up at the ship and take you right to their boat at the south end of the island where most of the best diving is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom