Which Go Pro should I get?

Which Go Pro is better

• GoPro Hero3+ Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KB3UBW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So now that the new series of Go Pros is out, I was wondering what the community thought was better; the Hero 3+ silver or is the extra $30 bucks for the Hero 3 black worth it? I'll be using it for diving, as well as other action sports, but mainly videos, not stills.

For the extra $30, I'd rather have the features of the Hero 3 Black than the Hero 3+ Silver.

For the extra $30, I'd rather have the features of the Hero 3 Black than the Hero 3+ Silver.
That's what I was thinking, but, I'm new to all this (this being videography) so I wanted to see what the more experienced members thought about it.

I bought the Hero 3 Silver right before the price drop and new models.

I'm kicking myself for ending up with a Silver instead of a Black for $30 more if I waited.

I'd love to get my hands on the 1080 @ 60 fps, and the remote would be a nice addition too!

I bought the Hero 3 Silver right before the price drop and new models.

I'm kicking myself for ending up with a Silver instead of a Black for $30 more if I waited.

I'd love to get my hands on the 1080 @ 60 fps, and the remote would be a nice addition too!
How long before? You might be able to return it for a refund...

You could even sell the remote if you dont want it and get the $30 back

Back
Top Bottom