WhiBal: great product, but save yourself the grief and just say NO!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, the guy speaks English just fine. He's got some training videos on his site that are quite understandable.

I have no idea from where you can get cards, I just know from where you should NOT get them! Although until someone copies his idea, he truly is the only source.

The four card is cool for underwater as you get the black, white, and 2 gray cards. This will enable you to better tweak your settings underwaters on-the-fly as well as later on in Photoshop, The G6 card he was forcing on me is one card with a ruler like scale on it. There's no way the different colors would be discernable underwater through the viewfinder. Maybe it would have been OK in Photoshop. However, the more correcting you do underwater, the less need there is for Phototshop. Right?

Good luck if you're hunting some down.

Eileen

Gussy:
Maybe they don't understand English?

So...where can I get some cards now and what kinds should I get?

Hmm...maybe I should just bring a lump of coal for the black and a piece of bond paper for the white.

Back
Top Bottom