Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveasr:
so i guess he isnt coming to mexico???
what we need is a personal carrier, any volunteers?
We had bad luck already with Canadian post.
Don't count a visit out yet.

howarde:
Sweet... at least I'll get to see him in May :D
Only if we can keep him out of the hands of the SB mods, they have a terrible record of screwing up Moonie's travel adventures. :D

I have confirmed that Rick has made the drop and I will grab Moonie on the 28th. Then David has to figure out how he wants me to get it to him. All is well so far.

Well, Moonie didn't have near as good a time in Key West as we had planned for him... but here's his report nonetheless.
After escaping the box and the fill station, it was time to board transportation to the Keys... but first, being the Chick Magnet that he is, Paige couldn't resist checking him out before loading up.
Picture_038.jpg

Into the trailer for the trip south...

P4131734.JPG

After about fifteen hours on the road Moonie arrived in Key West just in time for the meanest, nastiest, coldest, windiest April cold front to hit in anyone's memory; he spent the next three days waiting in the trailer for divable weather.
In the meantime he checked out the Seaport Suite downtown...

P4191770.JPG

Finally made it down to the Lost Reef Adventures dive shop to meed Nick and schedule some diving - what little there was of it between "too windy" and "too rough"

P4191772.JPG

Waiting for the boat...

P4191771.JPG

Finally! Joe's tug...

P4191779.JPG

P4191778.JPG

As you can see he got precious little diving in, but at least he did get wet. Yesterday we dropped him off at Any Slate's were he'll be captive until WVDiver rescues him next weekend.
Rick

OMG! What did he do to Paige (?), she looks a wee bit ticked at him. Did he steal her rum?

dlndavid:
Only if we can keep him out of the hands of the SB mods, they have a terrible record of screwing up Moonie's travel adventures. :D
You know, the irony with this is I was merely transport vehicle. He showed up in my jeep, got a ride, and the rest is history :D

what do you mean

i dont want to read the entire thread please direct me to the post # or explain me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom