Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
yup he's fine, he was just a little cold from being in the mail van...H2Andy has the WORST handwriting I'd like to add :devil:
:D I couldn't read Mania's

I'm gonna go diving tomarrow and it will be nice and COLD for the lil guy. The water is about 40 and the air is gonna be in the 30's.

don't drop him, he might break.

dlndavid:
That is too bad, do you have a back up taker for the trip?
Not sure who is exactly going yet. That is being confirmed in our secret playhouse. Packetsniffer may be a possability & he will be staying for extra diving... and has a great camera...

Hey, David, can Moonie come visit me Feb 25th? We have the Avalon harbor clean up dive that weekend, he'll get a lot of pix with a lot of divers.

PhotoTJ:
Hey, David, can Moonie come visit me Feb 25th? We have the Avalon harbor clean up dive that weekend, he'll get a lot of pix with a lot of divers.

Yay!! If Moonie can make it to visit TJ, then the little butt bearing gnome and I will be reunited :D (I had Moonie a few months ago). I'll be at the harbor clean-up also, so we can get a Moonie group pic with TJ, Dr Bill, myself, and possibly other SB'ers!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom