Question Where to watch the Superbowl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1KWIK_69

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Our Chiefs are headed back to the Superbowl. No Name appears to be full up. Looking for alternatives to have a good seat to watch them repeat!

Sorry brother...... but I think this is the year of the Lions! And I'm a diehard Seahawk fan!

Sorry brother...... but I think this is the year of the Lions! And I'm a diehard Seahawk fan!
The only reason the Lions won by a point on opening day is because Tony dropped four passes. One a deflection for a score.He actually cost the Chiefs three wins this year. He's a bench warmer now. But I'm rooting for the Lions right now! It's awesome that they look likely to make their first ever SB appearance! Should be a fun game, no matter who comes out on top!

Your Lions are falling apart..

Looks like it'll be a rematch with the 49ers.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706494005017.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706494005017.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 18
Your Lions are falling apart..
Yeah too bad. Even as a Seahawks fan I was really hoping for the Lions fans that they'd make it...

I'm still looking for suggestions if No Name is full up. We definitely don't want to be driving all over during the game, hoping to find a good spot. Plus we're coordinating with some other people from KC to maybe all watch together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom