Where to take my instructor course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any recommendations on where to take my instuctor course. Will finish DM this month. May consider going to Florida to do it. Living in Houston now.

Keep it simple, Talk to EK and Sally at Divers Depot in Nacogdoches. I flew there from Alaska as did my buddy and they run a great program. Plus you only a couple hours from home. They've got dorms onsite so all you have to pay for is food for a week.

Dave

atlas750:
Any recommendations on where to take my instuctor course. Will finish DM this month. May consider going to Florida to do it. Living in Houston now.
I'm going through the same thing. Good luck!

atlas750:

Ditto on Diver's Depot

Regards,

Can I ask a question here to go with your location question?

PADI Instructor or NAUI Instructor?

My LDS teaches both but recommends one over the other. What is the census on this board?

Satshark:
Can I ask a question here to go with your location question?

PADI Instructor or NAUI Instructor?

My LDS teaches both but recommends one over the other. What is the census on this board?

Do we have to go here????? Is Miller Lite "less filling" or does it "taste great"

Dave

EK and sally are great and more experience than most of the course directors around, you cant really go wrong with them as long as there are no more space shuttle incidents.

slick on my sig line for a comparison and aditional info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom