Where to stay in Moalboal? Kasai or Turtle Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kenr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've decided to go to Moalboal. Im undecided between Kasai Village Beach Resort of Turtle Bay. Our goal is 50% Scuba and 50% fun and relaxation.
thanks
Ken

Actually Turtle bay is a very nice resort, stayed there in march 2010 with two non divers who enjoyed the place, the large grounds around the pool are very pleasant an dthe bungalows are comfortable. Canadian owner Chris White has done a neat job there.

The only drawback is that it's quite away from Panagsama and you have to take a tricycle every evening back and forth. You simply have to deal a global price per day with a local driver for a period of time, that's what we did with the friendly and young Julietto, who drove me in the morning to the dive centre (I dived with Savedra at the time, even though the inhouse Turtle bay dive centre is very good) then back for lunchtime and again in the afternoon and in the evening.

I don't know about Kasai resort.

Back
Top Bottom