Where To Stay In Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot in fact
New owner, old staff gone, etc...
I’ve stayed at AquaVenture a few times in the past and generally enjoyed it.
Hopefully they have made some improvements to the rooms and property.
Would love to hear an update.

aiyanar is good for photographers a little on the upscale side...

We tried to book Aiyanar in January 2024 and there are no places, so let's think about it, we took Buceo and we'll see what the impressions will be.

This is our first stay in the Philippines and macro diving, any tips and advice.

Planning to visit Anilao next year. Buceo sounds interesting, is the house reef suitable for snorkeling?
I am a great fan of night diving ( if possible every second night ) How often do they offer Black Water Diving? Never done but the reviews and pictures looking very tempting.
Thanks for some input

Planning to visit Anilao next year. Buceo sounds interesting, is the house reef suitable for snorkeling?
I am a great fan of night diving ( if possible every second night ) How often do they offer Black Water Diving? Never done but the reviews and pictures looking very tempting.
Thanks for some input

The house reef is a muck site. Nothing to see for a snorkeler.
And it gets deep fast. So not only is it not shallow, theres also nothing to see.

They offer daily night dives and probably can arrange a black water dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom