Where to shop for UW Video Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JiveMaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All,
I'm flying into BKK tomorrow for my upcoming instructor course and I've been shopping around (on the internet) for an Underwater Video setup.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any shops in Bangkok for Underwater Video/Photography?

Thanks!

Are there any shops that make custom underwater cases for cameras? What about suggestions on a decent camera+ case for underwater photography in general sold in the BKK area? I really like Fortune Town by Tesco Lotus for IT shopping in general, but I am new to underwater photography.

Fortune Town at Phra Rama 9: Bangkok Subway

JiveMaster good luck on your IE!

AZ

Hi dude,

Try this one www.prodive-th.com
Profesional diver, 518/3 Maneeya Center North Bldg 3rd flr Ploenchit Rd, Lumpinee, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel (662) 652 1545.

I hope this adress is helpfull,

Cheers Plonske

Pantip plaza near pratunam is the cheapest place to get any elecrical good, they will do very good camera memcard and housing deals. All genuine products, dont go there for advice just buy it there. Everyone knows where this place is so just ask if u are not sure then go in main entrance and go up the escalators and look around upstairs as there is no point on GF. Alow time here, this place must have over 1000 shops in a not so massive area.
Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom