Where to purchase an ATX 50 with no 1st stage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaGuy:
Thanks. Divesports have them in stock for $165 vs $148 from scubastore. I'll probably just purchase it from Phil

Did he match the price as he advertized? Oh~~~ I see it will be the same price including the shipping?

Yeah, it will be a little more expensive, but that's OK since scubastore does not have any in stock.

Probably to late, but i'm trying to purchase the 1st stage only, not the 2nd stage...maybe want to split the price if it saves money?

hoosier:
Did he match the price as he advertized? Oh~~~ I see it will be the same price including the shipping?
I purhcased some dive items from Phi at divesports. Got an ATX 50 + a new LP inflator for my wing. He matched scubastore.com prices (+4.5% for duty..). He is also going to setup the reg with a bungiee etc. He sounds like a great guy!

He was saying the ATX50 2nd stage is the same reg as the ATX200. I had no idea!!

Thanks for the info. I'm going to buy all of my stuff from him since he will match all the other guys in terms of price and you can't beat the sevice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom