Where to go this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelBaranows

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My diver buddy (dad) asked me about going to Blue Lagoon this weekend. But I would be just as happy going to Twin Lakes so I am not sure what we are going to do. We would really like to get offshore but feel it is going to be a little too rough this weekend for us to make our first rig dive. The idea was also thrown around to dive in Austin but we have no idea where to go. Can I get a little advice where to go? If we doing get something figured out we will most likely be diving at Twin Lakes or Blue Lagoon once again.

Michael

There are several dive sites in Austin. As far as Lake Travis the major ones are Windy Point/Bob Wentz Park or Mansfield Dam.

If you need buddies in Austin, feel free to PM me. We're going down to Mansfield Dam tomorrow (Saturday) for some diving and are up for diving just about any other time as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom