Where to go in late Feb 2022?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travel time to and from the dives sites is one of the reasons that I specifically recommended Grand Turk. Travel time is typically 5-10 minutes or for some sites even less.
Totally agree. That's why I'll be on the Aggressor next time. 45 min to the reef one way from provo

Totally agree. That's why I'll be on the Aggressor next time. 45 min to the reef one way from provo
I did a trip on the Turks & Caicos Explorer II once and I loved (and highly recommend) it.

Hard to help you spend your money when you didn't give us a budget…

Cozumel is still your best bang for your buck, but be aware that El norte could blow you out and you'll never get on the boat. Plus you might be competing possibly with carnival
We did Cozumel right before the pandemic with a group of dive friends. Had a fun and affordable week at The Scuba Club. Since our group this time isn’t all divers, we needed a place with beach/pool options plus a place with a kitchen. We are okay with a little bit longer of boat time, because it’s so beautiful. Definitely interested in a smaller boat, ideally with just our group. Has anyone used Big Blue Collective in Provo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom