Where to get Nitrox band stickers for 8" diameter tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflyprops

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have a source for the nitrox band stickers for 8" diameter tanks sucha as an E8-119? I have looked everywhere I can think of with no luck.

Thanks!

Try Scubatoys.com

Been there...even have one of their stickers. I need one about 25.5" long, theirs is only 24...

Thanks though

Are you really concerned about that 1.5"??? Do you think that your LDS wont fill your cylinder because it doesnt go COMPLETELY around the cylinder? Me thinks you are going overboard on this one buddy. The 24" wrap will be fine...

that was my first inclination, but many shops where I dive, and especially in the keys require the band sticker... But I probobly will just end up with the "gap" in the sticker, I guess those galvanized tanks are supposed to be ugly anyhow!

You cuold get yourself a nice set of stencils and paint it on yourself. That would look real pretty

LOL. That would work well, except I would like to be able to take it off when and if I double it up.

Thanks for the percieved sarcasm guys...I just like to keep my equipment nice.

I think my next big product invention is going to be removable tank bands - like those window stickers you put in a car window, they'll just go on a tank to keep the stupid tank monkeys happy.

As soon as you're out of the shop, peel them off and throw them in your glovebox, where they're ready to go for the next time you need Nitrox and run into a stupid tank monkey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom