Where to dive in Thailand May 15 to May 21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

electric_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm just completing a work assignment in Taiwan. I'm done May 15th.

I was thinking I'd go to Thailand for some diving. I'm seeking recommendations on where to go.

I was thinking of going to Phuket but I heard the season is winding down.

Ideally I want to dive 4 to 5 dives a day May 16 to 19. My flight home is May 21 from Hong Kong.

A live aboard might be my best choice. I'm not budget constrained. I want nice but not ultra fancy. Nitrox is aslo desired.

I need to finalize plans by Monday (May 9).

Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

Adrian

id try the colona it runs with nitrox. it is going to be hard to find a liveaboard at that time because the season is ending. i just went out with the queen scuba and that is a nitrox boat, but it stops going on the 11th. i think the colona is still running around your time though. good luck.

in a last resort decision you could probably go out with south siam or similian pro dive. i would not recommend either one of these but in your case it could be hard to find a boat. nitrox isnt on either one of those boats. have fun diving!

run a google search and find all the liveaboards you can and call them to see who is in operation around your time. im sure there is a nitrox boat running at that time somewhere on the west coast.

-matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom