Where to dive in Davao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lihis.gif

boljakool:
Cathy, you might want to try white water tubing in Davao. It is in Sibulan, quite far from PF but worth the trip. Long white water rides -- about 1 hour downstream.

There is also a new site for white water rafting, somewhere in Calinan.
haha! awesome pic of you BK!

edit: oops, sorry cathy. Have fun in Davao!

I don't really mind the off-topic discussions because I get to learn about related topics that way. One thing leads to another and now I know there's great diving in Gen San. (You know my mom is from Cotabato and I'm the only kid who hasn't gone there. The next time she goes to Cotobatao, sasama ako).

However, I will have to re-read this thread later tonight when I can spend more time on-line. Thanks for all the input everyone. Keep em coming.:D

Cathy

i've tried white water rafting in davao. you can book at the crocodile farm which is not too far from waterfront hotel where you take the boat to PF. the pacakge is for the whole day and includes lunch and a buko break midstream. rapids reach category 3 and is supposed to be comparable to CDO although the davao guides say there are more rapids in the davao river and the rapids come in quick succession. hope this helps.

jigo:
i've tried white water rafting in davao. you can book at the crocodile farm which is not too far from waterfront hotel where you take the boat to PF. the pacakge is for the whole day and includes lunch and a buko break midstream. rapids reach category 3 and is supposed to be comparable to CDO although the davao guides say there are more rapids in the davao river and the rapids come in quick succession. hope this helps.

Thanks Jigo. I think we should definitely do the rapids. If it's a whole day activity plus lunch then it will definitely be "sulit". Sounds like a great way to totally immerse yourself in mother nature (aside from diving of course).

CLA:
Thanks Jigo. I think we should definitely do the rapids. If it's a whole day activity plus lunch then it will definitely be "sulit". Sounds like a great way to totally immerse yourself in mother nature (aside from diving of course).

I think the rafting costs P1500 per head. all stuff from vests, rafts and kayaks are quite new. dont lose your helmet or paddle. they make you pay for it if you lose it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom