Where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwall04

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been browsing this board for several days now digesting all I can about underwater photography. I've made the decision to jump into u/w photography with both feet, but struggling putting all the pieces together. I've read the guides offered on this board, but here is what I'm really hoping for --- I'd like to work with a shop specializing in u/w photography that can help me build a package from scratch (i.e. DSLR, housing, lens, etc).

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

My catalyst is that I've heading out on a Great White Shark diving expedition a month from now and would like to have the gear before this trip. Since the gear will be new to me, I'll bring backup digital cameras, but would really like to get started with my new gear.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Probably the closest to you would be:

BACKSCATTER
EAST COAST SHOWROOM
16 Manning Street, Suite 104, Derry, NH 03038
phone 603.432.1997

or you can go with Reef Photo in FL, or talk to B & H or Adorama in N.Y.

why not try JackConnick of OpticalOceanSales.com

who is a regular poster in the photography forum, has good prices and is only too happy to provide advice. i just bought my first 'starter' set from him.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom