Where to buy the Olympus PT-048 online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanshin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I wanted to buy a Olympus PT-048 housing for a 8010. However in the local photography shop it would put be back 240€ ($323).

Do you know of a decent online store that ships to Spain and would have a more reasonable price for the housing?

I am in the UK and have bought from US stores in the past ... I bought my last Ikelite hosuing from www.bhphotovideo.com

Be warned you will be charged VAT when if it is shipped to Spain .... alternative, if you know someone travellling to US, you could buy, have it shipped to them and if they hand carry it back, you could save the VAT.
However due to $ exchnage rate ... there are not the huge savings there used to be.

With shipping and customs I'd get to a worse result. I was apparently wrong on my estimations.

Thank you for the links. They do seem to cover a wider range, so I'll save them for when I'm looking for harder to find items.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom