Where to Buy New Versions of Intova Mini and Wide Angle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Intova Mini Torch (Wide Angle) and Wide Angle arrived from Amazon and both are 220 Lumen. Considering that it shows clearly on the package that they are 220, I find it difficult to believe that sellers don't know they are selling the older version. Here is a size comparison with the Intova Ultra and Nova which are also 220 and purchased from Dive Gear Express

lights.jpg

Ok, so I became a member of this board to sound off about what just happened with my INTOVA Wide angle 220 lumen purchase from Leisurepro.com. I ordered the 220 lumens - product #INTT4 (I made sure to not get the 130 lumens) from leisurepro last week. It arrived today - only they shipped me the "old" 130 lumens torch. I expressly didn't want this one. I called customer service to get it exchanged for the proper item they advertised on their website. They told me that the new 220 version was completely out of stock. And I could return it - or they could ship me the narrow beam 220 lumens one they had in stock. They are paying for the return and admitted it was their fault. Still very disappointing. I am interested to see how long it takes them to update the website, because he mentioned he would put in to have it changed.

So to reply to you "Scuba Video", it is hard to believe they would ship the wrong one, but they did. I have a trip planned very soon, and now am up against a deadline trying to find the 220 wide angle (as I thought the wide angle would make a nice complement/backup to my recent novae purchase). In any case, I like the forum, and hope to contribute more in the future. Thanks for those of your inputs that I've benefited from already.

Bonaire is calling me,
Peter

So, basically when I searched Amazon.com it still advertised it as 130 lumens. You guys are saying if I order that light they will ship me the 220 lumens light??? I just want to be sure not to mess this up a 2nd time. thanks,
Peter

So, basically when I searched Amazon.com it still advertised it as 130 lumens. You guys are saying if I order that light they will ship me the 220 lumens light??? I just want to be sure not to mess this up a 2nd time. thanks,
Peter

Yea, follow the link I put in the previous post to the exact one I purchased. It says 130 lumens but was a 220. This is where the lawyers put the fine print : YMMV

Notice in the description of the part number in the Amazon link: IFL WA - that is the correct part number.

ON the packing list is was listed as the INTT4 . After discussing with them, it sounds as if they were treating the "old" ones as the same INTT4. They said they still had 100 of the 130 lumens in stock but none of the 220. :(

THe ONLY reason i went with leisurepro.com in the first place was that they clearly advertised the 220 lumens in stock. SO i didn't want to chance amazon.com. But what good did that sure thing get me ?

Ok, I gave Amazon a shot. Fingers crossed, and should arrive before our trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom