Where the world doesn't quite follow the rules of upside down..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Koalaroo

Bubblebabbler
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I've just started Diving less than two months ago, and basically have jumped beneath the surface twice a week ever since. Living in Sydney, Australia now helps a ton getting dives knocked off my bucket list. Well, what do you know, ever since replacing babbling and rambling with a regulator (much to the relief of my peers), my bucket list has grown exponentially.
Little did I know, once you break the surface, there is SOOOOOOO much more yet to see!

Given the gregarious, babbly, bubbly creature that I am, I decided I'll find a platform of like-minded people.

Happy Diving everyone and looking forward to continue scour these boards for helpful advice and lessons...

Welcome. Great that you started right in diving regularly as many apparently don't.

Hi everyone,

I've just started Diving less than two months ago, and basically have jumped beneath the surface twice a week ever since. Living in Sydney, Australia now helps a ton getting dives knocked off my bucket list. Well, what do you know, ever since replacing babbling and rambling with a regulator (much to the relief of my peers), my bucket list has grown exponentially.
Little did I know, once you break the surface, there is SOOOOOOO much more yet to see!

Given the gregarious, babbly, bubbly creature that I am, I decided I'll find a platform of like-minded people.

Happy Diving everyone and looking forward to continue scour these boards for helpful advice and lessons...
Because careful about asking for advise till you've learned to weed out the BS. Safe diving!

Thanks Diver0001 :D does that mean we need to take careful turns on the blubbering side so not to talk over one another? :wink: *hands a reg over to help with taking turns*

TMHeimer :) How could I not. Sydney is such a phenomenal spot to just keep going. Since I might not be here eternally, I have to use every opportunity I get :)
I will most likely be safe over sorry though and continue to dive with off shore with my LDS and DMs until I am more confident to move on further ! That said, I still would like to advance my training further in the months (hopefully years) to come :)

Thanks, ScubainChicago :wink: I'll try to follow BS advise only once.

Thanks all for your warm welcomes :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom