Where is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuk knows the Island well , indeed the south end of Browning , the best dive on the planet in my opinion .
Gabriola is a few miles north , you are in the right vicinity , just look south , that is a published dive site , we did a night dive there last night and encountered 8 Octopus , that should help ...

Heh, I don't know. My copy of Betty's book is 3000km away, I can't find the parking in Swankenstein's website, and I clearly need to go diving near Nanaimo, I've only been to Campbell River and Victoria/Saanitch on the island.

It is deninately in Swankensteins great gallery , now I have , here , I will give it to you , the Island in the foreground is Salt Spring Island
Heh, I don't know. My copy of Betty's book is 3000km away, I can't find the parking in Swankenstein's website, and I clearly need to go diving near Nanaimo, I've only been to Campbell River and Victoria/Saanitch on the island.

Ah. Duncan, Octopus Point. I'll add it to my list of places to go visit :)

Fine, Maple Bay? :) You mentioned the 8 GPOs, maybe you swam out a little?

Although, the one time I dove Octopus City near Powell River there was a disappointing lack of octopus.

!cid_9D2232F0-CF7B-4CD0-8FD5-8C8954B8DD2F@gv_shawcable.jpg
Fine, Maple Bay? :) You mentioned the 8 GPOs, maybe you swam out a little?
Maple Bay has a few too , that whole area is inhabited . That is it for my favorite local sites I have photos for , thanks for playing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom