Where in May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halmahera Sea didn't really appeal to her.

.... maybe she doesn't know that area very well ....

I was there last april and it was fantastic for coral and fishlife . With clear and warm water .

If you like , you can see my report and photos here in Scubaboard : Trip Report : Weda Resort - Halmahera - April 2019

hope this help .
all my best
Paolo Isgro

Thanks - I saw your trip report and it does look like somewhere I should explore. She really wanted a LOB, and for that most of the boat for Halmahera I think do Lembeh and Manado and we have been there twice already (not that I could not go 100X, but we want something new). We just booked a return to Komodo so we are set for now. I am going to try to add some time in Alor/Flores/etc but I am not sure I will have time on this trip. I have a possible 10 extra days but she wants to go to Bali for some relaxation - and maybe some diving. I'm not sure there is enough time to add more diving in Alor this time as I would probably want to go for at least a week. And this trip I am going without a camera (something that hasn't happened in >10yrs) - so I think I will try to be happy with what we have booked.

Back
Top Bottom