Where can you find the cheapest drinks in Grand Cayman???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustAddWater:
What are the specialty drinks on G.C? Also I enjoy a cigar every on ce in awhile. Can I buy Cubans there?

Specialty drinks?

Probably mudslides.

Definitely bring in your own booze duty free. Liquor is insanely expensive on GCI. Cuban cigars are availabe just about everywhere in the Caribbean. It is only in the US that they are forbidden.

I second Fidel Murphy's. They have happy hour prices and one night they have a free buffet where everyone will show up. There are also several watering holes across from the Marriot. One of them has cheap wings one or two nights a week.

For great food at moderate (for GCI) prices check out Cimboco.

Indeed, the signature Cayman mixed drink is the Mudslide. Each bartender seems to have a slightly different take on it and some tourists spend much of their holiday testing the varieties.

Cuban cigars are available and there are a few such shops in the Georgetown and Seven Mile Beach areas.

I buy my on Rum and drink it in my room. That's the cheapest drinks and best that I have had there! I leave on Thursday for the Cayman Islands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom