Where can I find Gull mask in Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in the UK, where so far as I am aware there are no stockists of Gull equipment. A few years ago, I ordered a pair of Gull Mew fins from Marinetone of Hong Kong and they arrived very quickly, quicker in fact than many transactions with British or European suppliers. I see that the Marinetone website at Marinetone - Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears offers a range of Gull dive masks too.

Are you looking for a low volume mask that is suitable for Asian features? I ask because when I first started diving, I was looking at some good options for myself and Gull was one of the ones that was highly recommended. In case that is the case, I found that Gull's distribution is pretty limited, even in the United States. I ended up with an Oceanic Shadow Mini that works very very well...You could also look at that if you don't have any luck. I think the Tusa Freedom was another that worked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom