Where can I buy the manado ticket online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
I plan to go to Manado via Jakarta at the end of September.
I was find a travel agent to buy a domestic ticket to Manado from Jakarta. But they have surcharge 25% of the airfare.
So I want to buy myself via the interest from the airline.
But I cannot find the website of the airline(lion air and batavia air respectively). Someone said the lion air website is www.lionair.co.id but I was not opened it.
Is there anyone know the website of lion air and batavia air?
And also I want to know is the domestic flight in Manado and Jakarta will common delate or cancel not?

hk_sleepy:
I plan to go to Manado via Jakarta at the end of September.
I was find a travel agent to buy a domestic ticket to Manado from Jakarta. But they have surcharge 25% of the airfare.
So I want to buy myself via the interest from the airline.
But I cannot find the website of the airline(lion air and batavia air respectively). Someone said the lion air website is www.lionair.co.id but I was not opened it.
Is there anyone know the website of lion air and batavia air?
And also I want to know is the domestic flight in Manado and Jakarta will common delate or cancel not?

Seem that there are a few domestic airlines in Indonesia going to Manado, but don't know if all depart from Jakarta.

Garuda, direct from Jakarta or from Denpasar, Bali through Makassar
Merpati, through Makassar
Buraq, through Makassar
Lion Air, through Makassar
Batavia, through Makassar
Mandala, through Surabaya and Makassar

I managed to access Lion Air website. Takes some time but it works. http://www.lionair.co.id/default_i.asp

If not, uou could try calling Lion Air. The info from the website is:
Jl. Teuku Cik Ditiro 77, Jakarta
Phone: +62.21 315 4567, 315 1668
Fax: +62.21 315 1883, 315 3183

Hope it works! Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom