Where can I buy here in Metro Manila this kind of Hybrid dive shorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way out of my price range for a pair of shorts...especially with shipping/import added on.

I saw a pair of shorts that'd be okay for diving today. At Greenhills... there's a stand in Shoppesville that sells UnderArmor clothes. They had some shorts that looked like the Irikanji ones, but nylon not cordura (think tough board-shorts). Only had them in size 'S' though :(

i bought Aeroskin w pockets at nautilius,(non neopreen) been using thwm now over one year

---------- Post Merged at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:02 PM ----------

theres a new shop of Jovic santos ,across from his Splash shop in Greenhills shoppers arcade. selling lots of sports apparrel

Hi vinx,

While we don't have any retailers in the Philippines yet, we will ship directly to you and we guarantee you'll love Irikonji Elite Dive Shorts, there's nothing else like them in terms of quality or design. Send me an email and I can provide you with more specific information on how we get shorts to you in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world.

Thanks!
Justin

Justin Smith
[email]js@irikonji.com
[/EMAIL]
+1 954 601 5082
Irikonji Dive Gear LLC
2637 E. Atlantic Blvd. #13333
Pompano Beach, FL 33062 USA
www.irikonji.com

Hi vinx,

While we don't have any retailers in the Philippines yet, we will ship directly to you and we guarantee you'll love Irikonji Elite Dive Shorts, there's nothing else like them in terms of quality or design. Send me an email and I can provide you with more specific information on how we get shorts to you in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world.

Thanks!
Justin

Justin Smith
js@irikonji.com
+1 954 601 5082
Irikonji Dive Gear LLC
2637 E. Atlantic Blvd. #13333
Pompano Beach, FL 33062 USA
www.irikonji.com

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'll email you my response. thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom