where are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblemonkey

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
where is Philippine Paradise Divers are you a club or a shop? where are you located? do you have a web site?

thanks

bubblemonkey:
where is Philippine Paradise Divers are you a club or a shop? where are you located? do you have a web site?

thanks
hmmm... let's see...

we all met here on SB... the gods were kind enough to allow a subforum for philippine diving as there were a decent number of inquiries and members...

we turned out to be a jovial bunch that since we "opened" there have been a lot of visits and outright hanging-out by guys from Yap, HK, Jamaica, Australia, the US, Canada and a bunch of other places

not everyone in the PPD has actually dived in the philippines but we've all become friends and work together to promote diving here

so, nope, we're not a club per se... not a shop definitely... we're located in the Philippines, and online, and anywhere where someone would proudly say "i'm PPD"... we don't have a website (yet) but i'm gonna try to revive our old multiply site and spread our good cheer, warm hospitality, zest for diving and flair for thread hijacks to every corner of the world...

besides, when you live and dive in paradise, the least you could do is share right?

hope this helps :biggrin:

Jag

PS
oh, and welcome to the PPD :headbang:

thanks thats perfect.

I only ask as I will be heading your way late March early April time.

never...nearly made it in 99 and 2003 but not quite.

we will hopefully be flying into either Cebu or Manilla and taking it from there, we have heard thatt the diving is awesome so we will be looking to be around for about 4 - 8 weeks.

bubblemonkey:
never...nearly made it in 99 and 2003 but not quite.

we will hopefully be flying into either Cebu or Manilla and taking it from there, we have heard thatt the diving is awesome so we will be looking to be around for about 4 - 8 weeks.

forget awesome look for a better word :D

welcome to the PI and the PPD :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom