Where and how do you keep your cutting tool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

That's also really cool and a great idea with zero snag chances. I'd think cave divers would be interested too

Love ScubaBoard because a diver can always learn new ideas no matter how long they have been diving.

Shears on my left waist belt between the D-ring and the buckle. Trilobite on right shoulder strap. Blunt tipped knife in drysuit pocket. The only one I've ever used underwater is the Trilobite although the shears easily get the most use overall.

Love ScubaBoard because a diver can always learn new ideas no matter how long they have been diving.

That's the main reason I'm here. The second reason is that there are a few opportunities that I can contribute to repay the debt.

Never mind

Remora (short, stirdy, sharp, non-pointed, extremely strong) knife in the pocket.
Trilobite on the waistband (buckle side)
Trilobite on the bottom of the wrist mounted compass

Trilobyte on the computer strap. John Chatterton who likes big knives suggested an interesting solution - to insert the sheath between the pocket and the leg of the suite.

basically what @Marie13 does though I use a different line cutter, but same concept. Each computer has one on there. If I'm in the ocean I'll have trauma shears in my pocket. I don't usually carry a big knife unless I'm using it for something like prying shellfish but that would go on the waist belt as a dive tool for a specific dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom