When you fall off a ladder and

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
bust your as..... I mean ribs and arm - it's hard to enjoy the holidays
when it hurts to breathe!

Anyway, my wife purchased a new 6' aluminum step ladder for me to use since my old wooden one was heavy and clunky. First time up the aluminum ladder without really thinking about the difference - it decided to fly out from under me.

Alas - not my best move!

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. I do hope you feel better and please be careful! Hope you at least enjoyed the Holiday with family.

Carolyn:shark2:

Sorry that you're injured. I recently bought myself a 32' extension ladder made of fiberglas for exactly that reason - I like having something heavier underneath me. Also, I had a friend take a tumble off a ladder and he smashed his face, forearms, wrist and required extensive surgery. Having seen this I decided ladders are a builder's best friend, but one to be reckoned with at the same time. Feel better!

Cheers,

X

bust your as..... I mean ribs and arm - it's hard to enjoy the holidays
when it hurts to breathe!

Anyway, my wife purchased a new 6' aluminum step ladder for me to use since my old wooden one was heavy and clunky. First time up the aluminum ladder without really thinking about the difference - it decided to fly out from under me.

Alas - not my best move!

Go the American way and sue the ladder company for 784 million since they did not make their product safer!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom