When is LIDS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonathan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm over in March - am I going to be lucky? Plan to be in London 21st...

Jonathan

How lucky.....its on the 27th & 28th March at the Excel in London Docklands. So all being well with your plans, you should be able to make it.

For more information on exhibitors etc, go to www.diveshows.co.uk

As usual ... meet at ScubaJims for biscuits and rugby

The best laid plans....

I'll be back in the land of the rising sun by then! I'll have to go to my old LDS instead for coffee and abuse!!

Wow - thats a bit of a fly-by visit! Shame you'll miss it !

ScubaBaby:
Wow - thats a bit of a fly-by visit! Shame you'll miss it !

I'm over from the 12th - 25th. I would have stayed for the weekend but with a nervous 8 months pregnant wife (she will be that far in March not now!) I have to return!

Okay - wise move!!!! How come she doesn't cover to the UK with you? I'm sure she'd enjoy the break! She'd need to get a certificate to fly from her doctor but that would be it !!

ScubaBaby:
Okay - wise move!!!! How come she doesn't cover to the UK with you? I'm sure she'd enjoy the break! She'd need to get a certificate to fly from her doctor but that would be it !!

she had a really bad flight early on in the pregnancy and does not want to come! Plus they really wrap them in cotton wool out here so they would never sign her off for flying....

Shame you'll miss out - but don't worry - your not alone! I started training for a new job a week again (Sunday 29th) and I'll be fully trained by the time LIDS comes around and unfortunately I'll be working weekends!!! :(

So you might be missing it - but so am I!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom