When diving becomes work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdan007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've gotten to the point where I haven't been on a actual recreational dive since Febuary, All of my dives since then have been work. I think I need to head to the islands to get off this "diving = work" thing. Well, to anybody else who dives for a living, get out and have some fun, stop doing the monotonous, boring every day work dives. Plus, that type of diving can lead to corner cutting and accidents (and rambling on scuba board) , so stay safe, go on vacation, lol... now that I convinced myself, I'm off to look at airfaire.

And this has to do with Accidents and Incidents.....how? :wink:

diverdan007:
Lol, I thought about that, but then I remembered this was in there "Plus, that type of diving can lead to corner cutting and accidents "

LOL I can live with that...

What kind of diving work do you do?

I work at a dive shop, organizing dives, acting as a divemaster, private beach cleanups for lake property developments, pool patching, and assorted other stuff as I work up towards instructor.

Back
Top Bottom