When a tank is VIP'd, is it supposed to be...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To make it scarier, I've seen a filling person check the VIP which was good and start to fill but never checked the hydro which was out by a few months. The person doing the VIP months earlier did not adjust the VIP to expire the same month as the hydro.

The shop has since revised it's policy but who knows if the fillers follow it....

captain:
Then the real fun begins dealing with LSD employees like the one who couldn't figure out the VIP sticker and now you will have to personally deal with them for hydros and VIPs on your personal tanks.

Oh, no!! If I buy my own tanks, I'll deal specifically with my LDS... they've never wronged me.

The place that ran the air fills at the quarry we went to is in another state. And according to the manager of that place they are gonna educate that person how to read a VIP sticker. Per the phone call this am, the manager agreed that the VIP dates were fine, and he's refunding the cost of having to rent "their" tanks. :D

Back
Top Bottom