What's your favorite snack during a Surface Interval?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when fishing was still allowed in el nido we used to catch durado and yellowfin and eat fresh sashimi during our si's

A nice big bloody rare prime rib, huge baked potato with sourcream and chives, steamed veggies(any kind), two dinner rolls with lots of butter, then a huge piece of baked apple/cranberry flaky crust pie topped with vanilla ice cream.

Then, its time for pizza and wings.

Oh yea, this is a S.I.:D

Rickster:
A nice big bloody rare prime rib, huge baked potato with sourcream and chives, steamed veggies(any kind), two dinner rolls with lots of butter, then a huge piece of baked apple/cranberry flaky crust pie topped with vanilla ice cream.

now i'm hungry

Rickster:

i guess you would also be needing the services of a butler like your avatar? "Alfred, would you mind bending over to be a chair?" hahaha :D

Rickster:

AMEN TO THAT! real men eat their beef rare!

Jag

PS
if that's SI fare, imagine what the post dive buffet must be like mmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom