What's your favorite drink?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thank you all for bringing my thread back from the dead :wink:.
And while I was out drinking too :) :D.

Time for me to get snotty, Captain Morgan's has no place among fine rums, I think you meant Demerara? it's a region or river in Guyana I believe.

I'm still a huge fan of Appleton, Mount Gay and la havana club rums..., beautiful stuff.

Plymouth Gin, (im pretty sure God drinks it)..... Or B+B.

As far as beer goes, Negra Modello, or Tecate.

New favorite drink

Tastes better than any rum that i've had previously :).
La Havana club, Cuba's finest :wink:.
Best enjoyed neat, room temperature and sans ice which tends to water down the taste a little i've noticed

havanaclub2.jpg

Mai Tai.....can't get enough of them...mmmmmmmmmm

Microbrew, with lots of favorites. Black Butte Porter, Pyramid Apricot Ale, Rogue Shakespere Stout...

For stuff with liquor in it, Margaritas (strong enough so they're more like tequila with lime), AMF is one of my favorite drinks when my stomach can handle really sweet stuff (Long Island with blue curacao instead of triple sec, and sprite instead of coke).

-Brandon.

Single Malt; Neat. Followed by GOOD Bourbon. Finally, I never met a good dark beer I did not like.

At home a few glasses of Merlot followed by a couple shots of Baily's with a shot of Kualoha (sp). When on vacation, give me the rum in a drink made in a blender!

Dave (aka "Squirt")

I prefer the Amaretto Sour or Malibu and pineapple. Yummm! Still go for a good Margarita any day...top shelf on the rocks, of course, extra salt, please. Wine? Definately a nice glass of reisling, chilled to perfection. Or...just plain old CocaCola or Mountain Dew.

Back
Top Bottom