What's your favorite drink?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeC:
How can you have a single favorite adult beverage? Depending on what I am doing or eating, my drink will vary with it. For example, if I'm having pizza or ribs, no not authentic BBQ just ribs the way I like them, then beer is the drink. Usually it is a local microbrew that I like. If dinner is red meat, then a good Merlot. If I am drinking to relax, after work ... then either Scotch or a vodka Martini.

Weather will also change that too...Corona with Lime or a Good Hefewiezen with Lemon in the Summer....Black Butte Porter or Guiness in the winter...Fish Tale Blonde or Anchor Steam in the Spring or Fall.

If you like sweet desert wines, try to find Sky River Brewing Mead.

Remember, drink responsibly (Ok, OK, someone had to say it.)

I don't drink anymore. Every man (or woman) is entitled to 1/2 million alchoholic drinks in a lifetime. I met my quota 15 1/2 years ago :wink:

Back then my favorite was to get an iced 16 oz glass out of the freezer, salt the rim, fill with ice, fill to 1" from the top with Quervos Especial, add 1 shot of triple sec and a splash of Rose's Lime juice. Enjoy!!

jiveturkey:
I like Rum too. My favorites are Old Sam (made in Guyana but bottled in Newfoundland) and Captain Morgan Deluxe (only available in Canada). Don't write off the Captain until you try that one. It's very rich. I'm also a big fan of Goslings. These three rums are very similar in taste.

Fair enough jiveturkey. I'll take your comment about the Captain morgan deluxe under advisement. I'll have to taste it to believe it though :wink: .
You should try some of Appleton Estate 21yr.. Now that's rum!

hoosier:
Sorry. That isn't Japanese Proverb. It is an old Chinese poem that is interchangeably used in China, Korea, and Japan.

BTW, my most favorite drink is a genuine Coke, not Diet, Cherry, etc....

Classic Coke..... No Pepsi....

I stand corrected Hoosier :crafty:

1. Jack Daniels and Coke
2. I only drink two kinds of beer: Warm and Cold

Dos Equis w/lime
Corona w/lime
Tecate w/lime
Sol w/lime
Gran Patrón Platinum Tequila
Cuervo 1800 Tequila

I keep telling my wife I should have been born a Mexican....lol. BTW, my favorite food is Mexican also...

Any other fans of fruit flavored martini's here, especially Apple martinis?
Or is that considered sacrilege?? Hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom