What's the coolest scuba diving t-shirt/hoodie you've ever seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many times can I say "like" for yours. Lidja, my apologies but what do you mean about steady stream of offers on Facebook? You bought the phrase? Obviously I'm confused. A little help please. :)

Chilly,

As I understand it, there are custom t-shirt services springing up all over now. They take advanced orders so there is no waste, and only need 25 (?) orders to get the costs of the endeavor covered before they start making a profit. They create a design, then market it on Facebook, where they have access to potential buyers that probably have a genuine passion for the subject (via Facebook's demographic-marketing capabilities). Once they get 25 orders, the shirts are made and the orders are filled and sent out. They market the shirts as "limited editions."

The surface interval t-shirt is the first one that was pitched to me via Facebook on my newsfeed, and I liked it so much I signed up to buy one. It took a few weeks to get it (because they were gathering orders I suspect). I got to choose the style of t-shirt and the color I liked best (women's short-sleeve v-neck in navy blue for this one), which was really nice.

I have a friend who has created a limited edition t-shirt for his motorcycle racing hobby "shop" and used it to gather more fans for his racing efforts.

Puts a whole new spin on t-shirt collecting...haha!

Lidja

I have a few I have collected over the years. The last one is from an underwater demolition company I worked for.

IMG_2741.jpgIMG_2744.jpgIMG_2745.jpgIMG_2742.jpgIMG_2743.jpg

Can't post the pic here because someone might get butthurt. Let's just say it has Boobs, Lots and Lots, of Boobs. Did I mention the Boobs? ;-)

Prostardiver . . .truly laughed out loud at that one.

Lidja. Thanks for the excellent explanation. I think i should sign up for the superpowers shirt. :wink: actually, maybe I'll get myself some business style cards that say that . . .

babd670682af82312004319af6da316b.jpg

Love my "Ice Diver" shirt
It's a cartoon by Rico, shirt no longer sold. I know we could sell these here in Scandinavia if someone could get the rights...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom