What’s the best photograph you've taken whilst scuba diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few that I really love:

Black Fan-Cozumel-Columbia Deep:

Black Fan.jpeg

Bristle Star-Dominica

Bristle Star.jpeg

Nassau Grouper-Little Cayman-Meadows

Grouper.jpeg

Great Hammerhead-Bahamas

Hammerhead.jpeg

Octopus-Cozumel-Tormentos

Octopus-spread.jpeg

Lobsters-Dominica

Tres Amigos.jpeg

Eel-Saba

Eel-Behavior.jpeg

Colours of the reef wall and coral tree like branches ...

OCTOPUS ON CORAL WALL.jpg

And how about your story of the best photo you've taken when scuba diving?

Too many to mention really, and a lot of my earlier stuff is still on 35mm slides.

This shot of a Phidiana militaris with a hitchhiker is one of my favourites, I get excited to find additional stuff I didn't see when taking the original shot.

FUJ_9439MCsig-M.jpg

And how about your story of the best photo you've taken when scuba diving? Welcome to share your wonderful photos! :cool:

This one is of one of my then-nine-year-old twins. The photo was taken nine years ago in my parents' backyard pool, with my Nikonos, during our summer family visit. This was my daughters' second summer playing with scuba.

This is absolutely among my favorite photos because it captures her (their) excitement of getting to do what their dad loves to do and talks incessantly about, and it reminds me of the dream I still have of one day diving with them in the South Pacific (or, at least, the Caribbean).

(I think I have posted this photo on SB before.)

rx7diver

304782_4039682883867_996302606_n.jpg

I have alot of photos UW but I think this is one of my favorites, my wife - with her pink fins. No real story behind it. Taken in Cozumel a few years ago.

Coz May 2016 Lorie 003.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom