Whats near Trent NJ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm thinking of making a trip to NJ to see my sister and BIL. The y live about 20 miles north of Trent. Would like to do some local diving and maybe do a refresher course for them while I'm there. What is available for local diving?

Thanks,

jbd

ps. Maybe that should be Trenton :06:

What type of diving would you like to do.. There is a very nice quarry about an hour away. Let me know when you plan on coming to town if you want to visit the quarry..

Jersey Chris:
What type of diving would you like to do.. There is a very nice quarry about an hour away. Let me know when you plan on coming to town if you want to visit the quarry..

A quarry would be fine with me. Whats the name of the quarry? What depth?

The quarry is in Bethlehem PA. about an hour from trenton. Its a shallow quarry. Most dives are between 50-70 feet with the deepest only being 95-100 feet. Most of the time the vis is usually 40-50 feet. Real nice place to go to get reaquainted.

Back
Top Bottom