What's it like ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good blog there. A little boring at some points but was a good read

Someone said "SCUBA diving is not swimming, it is flying through a thicker atmosphere."

Congrats you guys... and oh, you beat me to it with a detailed report. :D I had the same idea, just w/o linking it to a blog.

Pretty good blog, although I find it really difficult to believe some of the "quotes" they put in from the 10 year old.

"Oskar – I felt exceptionally proud of myself for having completed my second confined water dive; especially the mask removal and clearing. I found the weight removal very tricky because I had trouble getting the weights onto my back whilst avoiding the tank and then grabbing the end of the belt and threading it through the clasp and doing it back up again. I found Daddy’s BCD removal on the surface very funny as well."

Call me crazy, but those are not the words of a 10 year old. :)

Perhaps they're not supposed to be quotes, but the implication is that they are.

Pretty good job showing what OW certification is like, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom