What's going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clowns really freak me out. I think if I saw this underwater it would scare me more than running into a great white or something. 0_0

But I can tell you about "Ronald." To mark his 100th dive, he wanted to do something different which is a bit challenging in an environment where its all been done before. Naked diving. Done that. Negative entry from an 8 meter deck. Check. Swap clothing so guys come up with their dive partner's bikinis? Yep. Kood Brothers. Done. Wetsuit exchanges. Covered that.
Hang gliding. Base jumping. Rock climbing. Kite sailiing. Whitewater kayaking. Surfing. Sailing. Just a few ideas for somebody who is clearly bored with scuba diving. If he finds that he misses the wetsuit exchanges with his buddies too much, well, there are some nightclubs in New York that can accommodate pretty much any fetish. :wink:

Clowns really freak me out. I think if I saw this underwater it would scare me more than running into a great white or something. 0_0

Don't worry Saspotato,
having a pee valve, you won't (can't) wet your pants :eyebrow:

Kaza

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom