What's a good price for a 19 cu ft pony?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got mine off of EBay for about $79. It is a new Luxfer. However, the guy selling it was a real jeck and shipping took over a month and a half. It was actualy a LDS in Burleson, TX by the name od Burleson Scuba. The guy that owns it is Doug Tracy. He keeps changing names on Ebay because of all the nagitive feedback and people filing complaints about him. So if you see something on there from him, be careful.

Ty

Originally posted by tbg
I found a mail order company that has a new 19 cu ft pony for $128 including VIP, storage fill (filled to 300 PSI), and shipping. Is that a good price?
If you are willing to pay that price you should be able to buy it at your LDS & get a full fill and keep them happy. There is a benefit to that you should not over look:

If you are using your LDS purchased pony only as a back up most shops will give you free fills for the occassional practice usage.

If you are using it to extend dives then they should whack you on the head but that is another issue :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom