What Women Want... Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hot flashes.

Those words together may not describe The Princess. Separately, however, I think they do her justice :D
:rofl3:

Why thank you, TG. :mooner: Coming from you, that means something.

(But the hot flashes are real....and yes, I'm old enough!)

You and your wife have a thing for manifestos, it seems!

We just say what we mean and mean what you say!
My lovely bride is a talented woman, and is approaching her 35th dive next weekend on the Sundiver!

Dave

Hot flashes.

Those words together may not describe The Princess. Separately, however, I think they do her justice :D

Why is I'm never around when that stuff happens!

Dave

Just thought I'd share a visual (kinda) it's more mental at this point, but I promise a pic by the time I get back from Oz. I was trying on wetsuits cause I had to buy a new one (lost 60 pounds since diving in December) had come straight from my office to the dive shop. So I found "the suit, "Aqua Lung" size 12!(Yipee!!!)Anyway, I had my pearls on as I was looking in the mirror. My brain went. "That's it, thats the look". So my plan is to dive in pearls....for the princess in all of us. I think it was quite stricking.

ta-ta for now
Stacey:penguin2:

:goldfish::fish:

Had another thought (that's about all that is left of my brain. The pearls will be a nce touch w/ dive toes. Had already planned on doing the dive flag w/ stripe for the trip to OZ, but was going to use wite-out for the stripe till Laura's directions on the rhinestones. Too cool.

Oh, can I be a dork, now? Or is it I'm still a dork?
Stacey:goldfish::fish:
:penguin2:

Welcome to the dork family Stacey! Pearls! I LOVE IT! We've gone on night dives with those glow in the dark necklaces attached to various parts of our bodies, what a blast that was! Looked like a group of underwater UFO's.
Ber :lilbunny:

Had another thought (that's about all that is left of my brain. The pearls will be a nce touch w/ dive toes. Had already planned on doing the dive flag w/ stripe for the trip to OZ, but was going to use wite-out for the stripe till Laura's directions on the rhinestones. Too cool.

Oh, can I be a dork, now? Or is it I'm still a dork?
Stacey:goldfish::fish:
:penguin2:

I bet the dive flag will look great done in little pearls! I don't know about diving with the necklace on, though. I'd lose it. I'm always surprised when I come up from a dive to find that my nose ring is still in place. Okay, so it's in place with snot hanging off of it- it serves a purpose! :rofl3:

And, yes, Stacey, you're totally a dork. :dork2:

Hey Stacey! Nice to have you aboard and I like the way you think. Actually, you can buy little tiny pearls. Well - let me think about that. I can buy little tiny pearls from my distributor. Not sure if I've seen them any other place. They would make awesome dive toes and go beautifully with the necklace. But not as bling-y as the rhinestones.

Make sure you post piccies of your toes if you do them! And congrats on your weight loss achievements :D

Hey Stacey! Nice to have you aboard and I like the way you think. Actually, you can buy little tiny pearls. Well - let me think about that. I can buy little tiny pearls from my distributor. Not sure if I've seen them any other place. They would make awesome dive toes and go beautifully with the necklace. But not as bling-y as the rhinestones.

Make sure you post piccies of your toes if you do them! And congrats on your weight loss achievements :D

Back
Top Bottom