What Tusa is this and parts availible...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainh2o

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have only dealt with scuba pro so far, picked up 2 of these Tusa regs cheap...what model is it and are rebuild kits availible? Thanks for any info!
regulator 3.jpgregulator 2.jpg

What you have is a "Tusa" Liberator circa 1990 will have a phone around on rebuild kit and will post again unless someone helps sooner pic att.TUSA tr 200 liberator 1990.jpg

There is a "TUSA" section in the trade section of "Scubaboard" who will help out or you can try the "TUSA" web page just click on "GOOGLE" ie: TUSA and follow the link. One thing I have found out TUSA only supply rebuild kits to their dive stores. Hope this helps.

I wonder if a MK5 seat or one of the trident flat HP seats would work; it sure looks like a balanced piston. The 2nd stage is probably just a few o-rings and a generic puck seat.

Thanks Regulator BJ for the ID!...It is a balanced piston type but the seat has a small raised dimple that the piston sits on or "seats" on...hehe...I was wondering if a would a flat seat work...I'll repost that question in the DIY repair section

I have only dealt with scuba pro so far, picked up 2 of these Tusa regs cheap...what model is it and are rebuild kits availible? Thanks for any info!
View attachment 120108View attachment 120109

TR-100. its OLD! last manufactured in 1987. I doubt parts are available, but I will check sometime

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 293

Back
Top Bottom