What to you like to READ in a Blog...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafan2006

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I have never been a writer.. but after seeing how many of you guys and moderators of www.ScubaBoard.com have a blog in www.mydivinglife.com , I just though of creating my blog... but I want suggestion.

Many of you guys here have quite an amazing diving life...
mine is not so AMAZING... :11:
But, I still think I can create good content and make people know me a bit more by creating a cool and original blog.

I was thinking that I can write about my planes to do the around the world , next year... and I could be blogging every destinations, with tips and advice of how to do it in a CHEAP way....

Any suggestions?

As always, thanks for any feedback ! :D

nothing i dont wanna get into that for fear of getting sucked into another distraction that wil eat a lot of valuable hours from my life:)

Spoon:
nothing i dont wanna get into that for fear of getting sucked into another distraction that wil eat a lot of valuable hours from my life:)

Great. Another friendly diver...

Spoon:
or maybe im just scared of technology and change? i was one of the last people on earth to ever get an email account.

Well you have as an AVATAR hitman from PSP or PC games... so it means you are close to tecn. based that you at least know the game...
You are a member of ScubaBoard... so means you use the internet...

Any way... pity because you should write also...
http://wedt.org/aboutus.htm
is seems really amazing topic your web...

I don't blog, so sorry, no suggestions.

How to get wherever cheaply & great things to see off the regular "Tourist" track would be nice. Most of the good things to see are only known by locals or regulars, unless someone shares. I would rather go to a great little restaurant with ambiance & charm than the hotel restaurant any day.

I also don't blog. I do wonder though why people do it. Is it the same kind of thing that makes people keep diaries? If I did do it I might approach it in that way.

I don't blog and don't really understand the fascination in reading them or writing in them. Then again, I don't understand the fascination with reality TV either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom