What To Wear When Diving In Freeport?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

treywilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going To Freeport And I've Heard Different Thing About The Water Temps. Should I Wear A 3mm Or 5mm. I Plan To Bring Y 3mm With A 2mm Core Warmer Or Is That Over Kill.

Going To Freeport And I've Heard Different Thing About The Water Temps. Should I Wear A 3mm Or 5mm. I Plan To Bring Y 3mm With A 2mm Core Warmer Or Is That Over Kill.

When I go this time of year I use a 3mm full suit and I'm very comfortable.:D

When are you going?

I wore a 3mm for a week of diving north of Freeport back in January.
I was in the water all day every day and only got cold once on a long shallow dive.

I'd go with the 3mm...you'll be fine.

I just got back from diving in Freeport and I was cold in a 3mm. I would suggest 5mm.

Cheers,

Jillian

i just did a trip with blackbeard's cruises and we dove all over the bahamas, Grand bahama included.. all i wore all week was my 3mm full suit and i was fine..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom