What to do when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMP:
Reminds me, I gotta get back into writing SOP's and stuff. I wonder if they still use the DA Form 6 still??? :06:

Might need a clerk to help me out at times, split the paperwork so to get it done in a timely fashion.
Well, my clerkiness is sort of specific to Canadian regs and forms... I didn't say "SOP" outright because of all the civvies reading this board/thread, but I know you knew that's what I meant :wink:

Despite that, a form's a form's a form, and us clerky-types are pretty good at untangling them..... usually. I do my own taxes too (no, I don't do anyone else's)

Ironically, I'm very very good at "finding" obscure regulations etc,... I just happen to hate it......... ((sigh))

Firebrand:
The Army owns me. I can't just quit to find more interesting work...I can daydream though!!!

I would quit if I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up (I'm 35).

Oh well, at least it pays the bills and funds my diving.

Well I can always delegate the jobs :eyebrow: , that is always fun to see their faces when you hand them a stack of paperwork and tell them, "I need this by tomorrow morning".

DMP:
Well I can always delegate the jobs, that is always fun to see their faces when you hand them a stack of paperwork and tell them, "I need this by tomorrow morning".
rrrrr...............

That's an officer trick. After all, clerks don't have jobs or lives, yes they're positively thrilled to rewrite that 200 page report for 0700 Monday morning, that you just handed them at 1559 on Friday................

FreeFloat:
rrrrr...............

That's an officer trick. After all, clerks don't have jobs or lives, yes they're positively thrilled to rewrite that 200 page report for 0700 Monday morning, that you just handed them at 1559 on Friday................

I will only do that when somebody gets to me then they get homework :wink:

Back
Top Bottom