What to do during pregnancy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you all for such wonderful advice! With so many things I can do and to learn something new, I wouldn't feel too bored during this period.

Ana, your words sound quite alarming :D To lose my own freedom is something I'm scared of. Anyway, my mom has experienced the same thing and she's fine and happy with her life now. I'll be fine too :wink:

I didn't mean to alarm you. I look back to my first pregnancy, and after getting over the fact that it was loooooooooooong time ago I remember being exhausted, having days when I couldn't enjoy my midget because I felt overwhelmed with what felt at the time too many things.

I was young, but I wasn't in shape. Not that I was overweight or sick, but besides being a beach bum diving and snorkeling I didn't do anything else, ate whatever and was always thin, besides I knew it all back then.
I was fortunate my kid was healthy and didn't require any special needs but if I would've been stronger and maybe more disciplined I could've enjoyed many more moments during those firsts months instead of just surviving them.

Other than that, as ZenDiver suggested you can bring the little one to the water to speed up your return to diving. Both my boys went in the ocean the day after the bellybutton healed, they both also knew how to swim well before learning to walk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom