What size Jet Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobbonthecorn

Contributor
Reaction score
As posted earlier I have aquired a "new" used drysuit, a 2007 Bare Tech HD ATR Trilam with size 2X boots attached. What size Jet Fins are needed to fit the attached boots? Thanks in advance!

XXL Jets, though they tend to run big (XL will be WAY to small), or take a look at the Turtle fins. They used to come in only 1 size, but now come in at least 2. I'm sure one of them wil fit.

The oms slipstreams should be about right too. they are made in a size Scubapro should make.

Move into this century and get some XL Hollis F1 fins. I have had Scubapro Jets and Turtles. Their both good but Hollis F1 are much better

Move into this century and get some XL Hollis F1 fins. I have had Scubapro Jets and Turtles. Their both good but Hollis F1 are much better

How so?

There are lots of new models of fins that have come out over the years, but there's nothing the matter with Jet Fins Cobbonthecorn. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise (especially if they're trying to sell you Scubapro). :)

1) Foot pocket, it is much more comfortable. Material is more compliant.
2) Foot pocket is slightly larger than Scubapro Jet XL. Forces load path to be closer to ankle.
3) Spring strap is standard equipment
4) Very easy to get on and off
5) Fin performance is very close to Scubapro Jet XL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom