What size do I need?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bryanmc57

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Perusing the size charts on the DUI site has me in a quandry. I'm 6'3" 210 w/ size 12 - 13 feet. The XLT is too short with too small boots, the XXT has the height and the shoe size but "looks" to be for someone carrying 40 or 50 more pounds than me so... Am I doomed to have to get a custom suit or is there a little give in the height (although the XLT boots are still wayyyy to small)

Thank you for your inquiry.

I would need a few more measurements in order to determine which size would work best for you.

However, given just your height...an XLT would probably work okay given your other measurements are within the range.

The cool thing about getting a Select series suit (which is what an XLT would be), is you get to change sock size to fit your shoe size! So, don't worry so much about the feet and concentrate more on the other measurements.

Thanks!

Jessica
DUI

Back
Top Bottom