What should I take?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are required usage for Canadian Navy Divers on any deep, cold or limited vis dives. Which, now that I think of it, is all of them......

........What gives??? All these cold water no/low vis dives
I know y'all in TO think you live in centre of the universe,:jester: (LOLOL) but......where do you dive. I haven't found cold water yet. The water has all been + 32f (therefore not hard )and vis I can always see my hand even when I stretch out my arm.

Are you diving in the scumpond called TO harbour ?? If this is the case I unnerstand completely. Or maybe it's that Don Creek?? or even The Humber. HE HE HE
Also tour north or east you'll find cool clear water. (sounds like a song title). We don't mind you southerners comin up for a visit occasionally.

Butch :peace: :devilish:

Toronto is the centre of the universe...well, the good parts anyway

Diving in Toronto harbour is perfectly acceptable assuming that you wear drysuit/full face/biological package and don't mind smelling like disinfectant for a few days.

As for where I dive, watch your e-mail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom